Media Release Monday March 31st, 2105 Theft Of Wallet Investigated Between 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. on March 30th, 2015 a female Lindsay resident was shopping at the Target Store located in the Lindsay Square Mall when her wallet was removed from her shopping cart. The wallet contained numerous pieces of personal identification, banking […]
Media Release Monday March30th, 2015 Female Arrested For Shoplifting On Friday March 27th, 2015 at around the noon hour police were called to Reids Valu Mart regarding a female party who had taken a quantity of items from the store. She was approached by store staff after leaving the store and making no effort to […]
Extortion Scams Extortion scams occurring online are increasing. In 2013 the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre (CAFC) received 4,307 reports with 223 of these classified as victims with a total reported dollar loss of $92,174.44. So far in 2014 the CAFC has received 1936 complaints related to an Extortion pitch. 123 are classified as victims with a […]
Media Release Friday March 27th, 2015 Husband & Wife Turn Selves In After Warrants Issued A husband and wife have turned themselves in to police this morning after warrants were recently issued for their arrest. In early March 2015 a Lindsay family entered into a rent to own agreement with their landlords to purchase the […]
Leading our community towards a safer tomorrow
We’ll lead our community in increasing its collective capacity to share responsibility for everyone’s safety, security and wellbeing.
- ● Protect human life as our highest priority;
- ● Be diligent in the pursuit of offenders to prevent, detect and suppress crime in our community;
- ● Be sensitive to the needs of victims of crime;
- ● Enhance quality of life through community empowerment;
- ● Earn our community’s trust through our demonstrated integrity;
- ● Guide our members through improvement, innovation and continuous learning.