Monday December 22nd, 2014 Lock it or Lose It Campaign-Is it Making A Difference? Officers hit the Kent Place Mall on Friday morning advertising our “Lock It, or Lose It” Campaign. 21 out of 120 vehicles were found unlocked with valuables visible inside. We hit the mall again at 8pm and located only 4 out […]
Friday December 19th, 2014 Theft of Tires/Rims Staff of Boyer Chevrolet Oldsmobile in Lindsay arrived at the dealership Thursday morning to find six vehicles without tires. Sometime overnight someone removed 24 tires from respective 2014 and 2015 new Chevrolet Cruz and Traverse model vehicles. 20 Firestone P215/60R/16, and 4 General Grabber P245/70R/17 tires valued at […]
Wednesday December 17th, 2014 Expensive Joy Ride One man is in custody for a number of offences after stealing a truck Tuesday morning. At approximately 1am on December 16th, the front door window of McCausland’s Auto Electric situated on Victoria Avenue South was smashed for the purpose of entering the business. Several sets of car […]
Wednesday December 17th, 2014 Court Ordered Conditions Taken Seriously A 32 year old Lindsay man is in custody for failing to abide by court ordered conditions. Ryan Michael Homes was released from custody in June of 2014 by way of a recognizance of bail compelling him to abide by several conditions. One of those conditions […]
Leading our community towards a safer tomorrow
We’ll lead our community in increasing its collective capacity to share responsibility for everyone’s safety, security and wellbeing.
- ● Protect human life as our highest priority;
- ● Be diligent in the pursuit of offenders to prevent, detect and suppress crime in our community;
- ● Be sensitive to the needs of victims of crime;
- ● Enhance quality of life through community empowerment;
- ● Earn our community’s trust through our demonstrated integrity;
- ● Guide our members through improvement, innovation and continuous learning.