Media Release Friday, January 20th, 2017 3 Coupon Ride Ends Safely It was a miracle that no one was seriously injured when a vehicle ended up in a snow bank after striking several other vehicles on Kent Street yesterday. At 10:05 a.m. on Thursday, January 19th, 2017 Kawartha Lakes Police began receiving calls regarding […]
Media Release Thursday, January 19th, 2017 Robbery Suspect To Appear In Court Today A 44-year-old man of no fixed address will appear in the Lindsay, Ontario Court of Justice facing charges in relation to an early morning robbery that occurred in Lindsay on Tuesday morning. At shortly after 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 17th, […]
Tuesday, January 17th, 2017 Identity of Early Morning Robber Sought Kawartha Lakes Police is seeking to identify the man in this photograph who they believe is responsible for the robbery of the Pay Day Plus Loans business this morning. At shortly after 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 17th, 2017 Kawartha Lakes Police responded to a […]
Media Release Tuesday, January 17th, 2017 Christmas Season Is Over – Fraud Season Has Just Begun As we all get back to our normal routines after the holiday season, the fraudsters are ramping up in our area. Two calls recently to Kawartha Lakes Police have reported the targeting of area residents with the Microsoft […]
Leading our community towards a safer tomorrow
We’ll lead our community in increasing its collective capacity to share responsibility for everyone’s safety, security and wellbeing.
- ● Protect human life as our highest priority;
- ● Be diligent in the pursuit of offenders to prevent, detect and suppress crime in our community;
- ● Be sensitive to the needs of victims of crime;
- ● Enhance quality of life through community empowerment;
- ● Earn our community’s trust through our demonstrated integrity;
- ● Guide our members through improvement, innovation and continuous learning.