Media Release Friday October 21st, 2016 Pushy Salespeople NOT Affiliated With City of Kawartha Lakes The City of Kawartha Lakes Police has been notified by several concerned residents that uniformed persons claiming to be City employees are currently going door to door attempting to gain access to homes in the area. Please be advised […]
Media Release Wednesday October 19th, 2016 Grandmothers Stolen Credit Card Used For Purchases & Cash Advances A 33 year-old Lindsay woman has been charged after investigation revealed she used a stolen credit card to obtain cash advances and make purchases. On September 15th, 2016 Kawartha Lakes Police were contacted after a credit card belonging to […]
Media Release Loose Lips Sink Ships A bragging thief has been arrested and charged after he was found in possession of stolen licence plates. Shortly after 9:00pm on Monday October 17th, 2016 Kawartha Lakes Police received a tip that a male party was bragging about operating a vehicle with stolen licence plates on it. […]
Media Release Monday October 17th , 2016 Woman Charged After Wheel Removed From Vehicle Kawartha Lakes Police were called to a Flavelle Crescent residence on Friday morning after the owners of car parked in the driveway found it was missing a wheel. Shortly after 9:00 am on Friday October 14th, 2017 police attended at […]
Leading our community towards a safer tomorrow
We’ll lead our community in increasing its collective capacity to share responsibility for everyone’s safety, security and wellbeing.
- ● Protect human life as our highest priority;
- ● Be diligent in the pursuit of offenders to prevent, detect and suppress crime in our community;
- ● Be sensitive to the needs of victims of crime;
- ● Enhance quality of life through community empowerment;
- ● Earn our community’s trust through our demonstrated integrity;
- ● Guide our members through improvement, innovation and continuous learning.