Aggressive Client Removed A client was physically removed from the Probation and Parole office Friday afternoon after causing a disturbance. A client had become aggressive during an argument with his probation officer around 1:45pm and refused to leave the office. A 25 year old Lindsay man was physically removed by police and charged under the […]
Wednesday October 15th 2014 Probation Terms Not Taken Seriously 22 year old Jake Dakota Breen was arrested Tuesday morning at his Lindsay residence after allegedly failing to comply with terms of his probation order. Probation and Parole allege that Mr. Breen failed to report as required and failed to notify them of a change in […]
Mischief to Elementary School Police were called to Pope John Paul Elementary School on Orchard Park Road at 8am Thursday morning after an employee noted a rock had been thrown through a school window. A replacement cost of approximately $400 is anticipated. Cash Float Stolen Police were asked to investigate the theft of money from […]
Leading our community towards a safer tomorrow
We’ll lead our community in increasing its collective capacity to share responsibility for everyone’s safety, security and wellbeing.
- ● Protect human life as our highest priority;
- ● Be diligent in the pursuit of offenders to prevent, detect and suppress crime in our community;
- ● Be sensitive to the needs of victims of crime;
- ● Enhance quality of life through community empowerment;
- ● Earn our community’s trust through our demonstrated integrity;
- ● Guide our members through improvement, innovation and continuous learning.