Welcome to the Kawartha Lakes Online Police Reporting
For all emergencies please call 911
- Theft of vehicles cannot be reported online. This includes cars, trucks, atv’s, snowmachines, trailers and road building machines.
- You must have a valid email address to use this system.
- If there is a known suspect, please call us.
- If you have any questions, please call us.
Report filing tips:
- Mandatory fields are identified by a red *.
- Complete non-mandatory fields when possible.
- When you click the “Submit Report” button, you will receive a confirmation that your report is complete.
- Your report will be assigned a temporary report case number.
- You will be able to print a copy of the information you submitted to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Online Reporting System will be reviewed by a Police Officer.
- In the Incident Description box give a detailed story of what happened.
- We do not accept reports filed on behalf of a third party, i.e. another person or for public property. Reports must be filed by the actual complainant, owner or authorized representative.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted by email.
- Please make sure to turn off any pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
Available online reports include:
- Damage to Vehicle (other than by collision and under $5000)
- Theft (Under $5000)
- Lost Property (Under $5000)
- Mischief/Damage to Property (Under $5000)
- Theft from Vehicle (Under $5000)
If your incident does not fit into any of the above criteria please call 705-324-5252 or attend the police station.